You might recognize Tammy Rogers’ friendly face from our front office. As Park Manager, Tammy is most likely the first person you’ll see when you land at Miller Creek RV Park. And while you might know that she is a key part of making sure that our guests return to a peaceful retreat after a day of Texas Hill Country adventure, did you know that she has performed at Houston’s legendary Music Hall?
Here are more fun facts about Tammy!
- Married to Chris Rogers who is a singer, songwriter, musician, and recording engineer. They have lived in their Fifth Wheel RV for two years with two pit mix dogs and two cats.
- Has three daughters, a grandson, and a granddaughter.
- Was a ballerina for 13 years. Her team won first place in a national dance competition in Las Vegas at age 16.
- Played basketball, volleyball, softball, and the saxophone in high school. She was also a Brown Belt in karate.
- Has skied down mountains in New Mexico, Colorado, and the Adirondack Mountains in Upstate New York.
- Was a Senior Video Production Manager at Sirius Video Productions where she got to meet legendary boxer, George Foreman
Tammy is loving her new life, new campground, and new job at Miller Creek! Be sure to say hello to her the next time you stop in.